Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Golden Mask Award

I decided to give some of the books I reviewed awards for various reasons.  Look for the golden mask icon underneath the cover of the book with the reason why it won.

The golden mask looks like this:

                           





It has a Meso-American look.  I consider it in keeping with my blog's multicultural outlook.

There are also some books that I want to give awards that I did not review on this blog.  So I will list them on this page with links to my Goodreads reviews.



2012 Golden Mask Award for
the best novel I read this year

  was won by
            
 Endangered by Eliot Schrefer





The 2012 Golden Mask Award
for the best historical fiction I read
this year

was won by

 The Rock Child by Win Blevins



                                  
                                                                         
                                                  
   The 2012 Golden Mask Award
 for best mystery I read this year 

was won by

Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell 



                                                                        
                                             
                                                                                                                                        
                                             



                                          

The 2012 Golden Mask Award
for the best science fiction novel 
 I read this year 
  
was won by 
                                                
 Lucy by Laurence Gonzales

                                                 
 


The 2012 Golden Mask Award
for the best fantasy novel 
I read this year 

was won by 

The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
  
                                                  

                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment